Sidas Ski Sock Protect MV
New collection 2020! Hot ski sock equipped with a tibial protection in order to cushion the shocks between your shin and your ski boot. Sock Medium volume and also available in thin thickness.
This protective sock is designed for skiers who want to cushion shocks and eliminate shin pain. With tibial foam protection, it prevents pain and cushions shocks. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensure temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking. The sock is also compressive meaning that it closer to the foot, ensuring optimal comfort.
• SHIN PROTECTION : Prevents shin pain & absorbs shocks
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• MODERATE FIT 10-15 mmHg : Fits the feet shape
• 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV : Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
– No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
– No-yarn towards the skin,
– Anatomic shape right & left
Composition MV (Medium Volume):
Natural fibres: 34% Merino Synthetic
Fibres: 42% Polyamide, 22% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane