Sidas Ski Sock Merino MV
New collection 2020! Sidas ski sock in merino wool with medium volume provides comfort and optimal heat throughout the day with a very good fit! Available in low and medium volume.
Medium Volume Ski Sock.
The ski sock is made with a high percentage of merino, providing warmth during sporting activities!
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes. Choose your low or medium sock volume for maximum comfort in your ski boots.
Comprising a high percentage of Merino wool, this warm sock is designed for skiers who suffer from cold feet. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensures temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking for optimal comfort. This compressive sock also gives you greater sensation and precision when you practise your sport.
• MERINO WOOL : Warmth, odors & humidity absorption
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• FIRM FIT 15-20 mmHg: Precision & sensation
• 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV : Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
– No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
– No-yarn towards the skin,
– Anatomic shape right & left
Natural fibres: 52% Merinos Synthetic fibres